The Dallas Museum of Art is asking for photos of blooms! They are looking for photos or videos of flowers to be posted to celebrate their upcoming exhibition of Bouquets: French Still-Life Painting from Chardin to Matisse. Submitting is easy and all on Flicr. So set up an account and add your photos to their group. Check out DMA site for more info.
Autumn is around the corner so we need your help to make the Center for Creative Connections bloom. In conjunction with the Dallas Museum of Art’s upcoming exhibition Bouquets: French Still-Life Painting from Chardin to Matisse, submit your floral photos and videos to our Flickr Group, DMA In Bloom.
Guidelines for submission:
- In order to have your photos appear in a Flickr Group, you must first create your own personal Flickr account
- Feel free to submit multiple photos.
- The higher the resolution, the better to show off your photos.
- It is our intention to include all images; however, the DMA staff reserves the right to omit submissions that are inappropriate in nature.
- By submitting your photograph, you allow the DMA the right to display it on a monitor within the C3 and on the Museum’s website. Your name will not be attached to the image.
- Special Note: In order to have your photos appear in a Flickr Group, you must first create your own personal Flickr account, and that personal account must have at least five images uploaded on it. Please check your account and allow others to download images, and if necessary, upload a few more images to ensure your photos are included in the C3 group.